4.07.2006

One Demark Sock Done!

One Demark Easter Egg Sock finished for the KOTR Knitalong!

I never realized how quickly sport yarn knits up. I've been totally captivated with this Denmark pattern. The colors are showing up a little duller today because it is overcast, windy and looks like snow outside. When I took my first progress picture the colors looked much brighter, which they actually are.

I have much to do today before I head down to the Springs tonight for SPRING SPLENDOR. I'm taking three of my mountain friends with me, so we will be having a fun 'Ladies Night Out'. I just hope the weather co-operates! Don says it is snowing north and south of the Springs but not IN Colorado Springs. If it doesn't snow westward we should be fine.

I will have to put the needles down for today and get going on other tasks...just couldn't resist finishing these up this morning!