5.18.2006

Household Knitting

Oh my.....I guess I've jumped on the Dishcloth Caboose! When I first saw knitters posting about knitting dishcloths I thought they were nuts. Then, after making my first, I saw why they are so addicting. They are a relatively quick knit and I like using them. For some reason, they seem to scrub my counters better and they are so pretty draped across my sink partition!

This one is called Slanted Squares and I think it matches my everyday china. Since it is "green", this dishcloth will be for my May Project Spectrum.

I also found these adorable pillows in a Debbie Bliss baby book. They would look nice on my living room couches in an Eggplant or Champagne color. The pattern calls for 4 (2 oz) skeins of Debbie Bliss chunky merino. I wonder if it comes in these colors?


Can you tell that I am in a "decorating" frame of mind? I think I'm just ready to knit something different for a change of pace. I also am getting "springfever" and thinking about summer project plans - LOL