7.21.2006

ONE SKEIN Pal Rocks!


My ONE SKEIN PAL rocks because she sent me some yarn I've been wanting to try for a very long time but have been unable to locate anywhere - SOCKS THAT ROCK! If you had been with me when I opened her package you would have surely heard an audible gasp. Not only did she send me my coveted yarn, she also sent me two skeins of Wildfoote sock yarn as a special bonus simply because she couldn't decide between the two yarns! I don't know how she could possibly know this, but I have picking up this very color, Geranium, in my LYS and contemplating buying it for the longest time!

Also included in her package was this A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E teddy bear stitch marker. Isn't it just the cutest stitch marker you have ever seen?

And, there was a Skakel Needle Sizer which I really, really, really needed. With all the projects I have lying around I am not always a good girl putting my needles away. In fact, yesterday there were four Addi Turbos on my coffee table which did not have the size on the cord and I decided then and there I needed a needle sizer for them. So, One Skein Pal, you beat me to the order!

Thank you very much for being such a special pal - I can't wait to discover who you are next month!