8.08.2006

Traveling Swap Package

I am finally getting a moment to post on my blog after a few whirlwind days of traveling and getting caught up with my daughters and parents and old friends from college. It has been a wonderful week here in the incredibly hot state of Texas.


My incredible "Traveling Swap" package arrived in my mailbox just minutes before we headed out -- perfect timing -- awesome FUN package! The lovely colorful yarn was hand painted my my pal's friend and is called "Limeade". I can't wait to see what it becomes. Also included were some adorable floating flip flop candles, cool drink stickers, a traveling lint brush (which immediately went into my purse) and a couple cross-stitch kits. My "traveling" books included a traveler's journal, which will be fun to record traveling memories in and a promising historical book called BOOTS AND SADDLES. My swapper lives in Philadelphia and sent a little Liberty Bell as a momento. I love anything historical and so the book and Liberty Bell were perfect for me.

Thanks Bridget! You are terrific and I really appreciate everything you sent.