5.17.2007

Purple Passion

Home, home at last, at last! The only completed object I can show you from my many hours on the road are my Purple Passion Koigu socks. When I packed my knitting bag I optimistically packed enough yarn to finish two pair of socks, my Sirdal sleeve and a baby hat. Unfortunately, this picture is all I have to show. (I actually have 4 inches of cuff on two other socks but since they are in my Colorado Trekking theme they cannot yet be revealed ).

Pattern: Simply Splendid Socks , Cool Socks, Warm Feet

Needle Size: 2.25 mm

Yarn: Koigu Supersock

Cast on: 60 sts

There was a Mother's Day present waiting in my mailbox upon my return. After seeing the Shingle Creek Socks on Vanessa's blog, I asked DH if he would let me order a kit for my MD Present. They fit in perfectly with my Colorado Trekking Theme! The color is Red Rocks. I would dearly love to pull out some needles and cast on, however I have HOGWART SOCKS to knit!