5.26.2006

One Skein Package


I received a package from my ONE SKEIN pal yesterday and I am still overcome with excitement! My pal is simply AWESOME! This was a big surprise for me because I wasn't looking for a package until June. The package had my address for the return address and at first I was a slightly confused ... how clever you are, pal!

My pal sent me some Shaeffer Anne fingering weight sock yarn. I have had this yarn on my "must try" list for the longest time. It is every bit as beautiful as I imagined it to be. I have no doubt that it will knit into the softest of socks. The colors are my favorite combination - green and purple. I can't wait to wind it into two balls and get started. Isn't it yummy??

My pal also sent me some tea infusers. I've never seen or heard of such before. I'm anxious to give them a try soon. They promise to spruce up my cup of PG Tips tea.

I found a sock pattern that uses Shaeffer Anne in my 'Vintage Socks' book by Nancy Bush. We are actually voting on socks right now in the Vintage Socks KAL and this one is in second place.

Thank you, thank you, thank you OnE SkEiN PaL ! You are simply the best!