5.17.2006

Things I Need To Make

Summer is just around the corner and I am trying to get my "project list" organized. It would be nice to get a head start on Christmas gifts and, should I choose to pamper myself, knit some special things just me!

My teapot has been crying out to me for a cozy. I found this cute pattern on the Knitty site. I wonder if I will be able to find some Kureyon in colors similar to my little teapot? The pattern only requires one skein of Kureyon, a yarn I have never tryed.

I also found a felted teapot cozy in a book on loan from the library that might work. I guess the colors don't really have to match. This is just one of the many things that I am putting on my list.

I am in the process of packaging up my items for my secret tea swap pal. The package is supposed to be on her doorstep no later than June 1. I have the yarn and a couple ideas of things she can knit with it. I just need to add my favorite tea and a yummy "goodie".