5.15.2006

Trek With Me

I discovered another fun sock adventure tonight on a pal's blog and couldn't resist signing up. It is called TREK WITH ME. You are supposed to knit a pair of hiking socks using the Trekking XXL yarn. Then, take a couple pictures in June, July and August of yourself on a trail wearing the socks. How could I resist this one...I live in the Rocky Mountains!

I also joined the PROJECT SPECTRUM group. I've seen this link on numerous sites. There is a color assigned each month and you create something using that color. This month is green - my favorite color! Guess it is time to use my Mtn. Colors Bearfoot yarn in 'Pine'.

I need to take it easy tomorrow. This morning I had a lesion removed from my head and so resting it will be..and knitting, of course. The only unfortunate thing is that I won't be able to take my daughter to the airport and so I won't be spending tomorrow morning with her as planned. It has been wonderful having her home for ten days. Tomorrow will be a sad day.