6.07.2006

Knitters Tea Swap Package



My package arrived from Connecticut yesterday and my wonderful Tea Swap Pal was revealed - it's Becca, the Nutmeg Knitter! Anticipating the arrival of her gift, I had asked DH to wear a backpack on our one mile hike down to the mailbox. It was a very long hike back up the montain as I anticipated the contents of that package. Becca has been posting sweet comments on my blog since the swap began and her comments gave me great insight into her character.Not knowing that I LOVE unwrapping presents, she had wrapped each gift individually with fun wrapping paper. She even wrapped the beautiful purple KOIGU yarn skeins individually! Apparently, we share a love for this awesome fingering weight sock yarn. Purple is one of my favorite colors - it's lovely! I was stunned as I unwrapped the cannister full of yummy chocolate covered pretzels, another favorite of mine. How could she have know that I love chocolate covered pretzels? Becca selected a box of Assorted Tazo black and green teas accompanied by a cute honey bear filled with local honey from a neighboring town. And, as if this were not enough, she included a precious Mary Englebreit collectible Tea Pot Ornament!For years to come I will remember this very special Tea Swap Pal every time I decorate my Christmas tree. Thank you, Becca! I love every single item you selected for me ---- you are the greatest pal anyone could ever hope to have!