7.28.2006

Four Things About Me

Things you may or may not have know about me in no particular order:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Burger Chef Cashier
  2. Newspaper Article Clipper
  3. Computer Liason
  4. Computer Programmer

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. To Kill A Mockingbird
  2. You Only Live Twice
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

Four places I have lived:

  1. Walnut Creek, CA
  2. Falls Church, VA
  3. Denver, CO
  4. Dallas, TX

Four television shows I watch:

  1. Lost
  2. Frasier
  3. JAG
  4. Murder She Wrote

Four books you love:

  1. Pride and Prejudice
  2. Great Expectations
  3. David Copperfield
  4. The Heart of a Family Trilogy (Heart of a Family, Pilgrim's Inn, Bird in a Tree)

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. Alaskan Inside Passage
  2. Panama Canal
  3. Disneyland
  4. Yellowstone National Park

Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Blogger
  2. Email
  3. My Yahoo Knitting Groups
  4. My Secret Pal sites

Four of My Favorite Foods

  1. Chicken and Dumplings
  2. Fried Green Tomatoes
  3. Key Lime Pie
  4. Grilled Salmon

Four Places I Would Like to be Right Now:

  1. Auburn, AL
  2. Rome, Italy
  3. anywhere in England
  4. anywhere in Scotland

Tag me!