9.06.2006

No More Naked Popcorn

No more naked popcorn and no more laptop!

With the unavailabilty of my laptop, I have braved my husband's study with a bowl of No-More-Naked-Popcorn and Arizona Diet Peach Iced Tea to visit blogland and post a blog. Woe is me! The absence of my laptop is putting a serious cramp in my social blogging life! With one week left on its warranty, I have mailed it back to Compaq for some maintenance work. I've been putting this off all summer until finally DH said I had to relinquish it. Two weeks without it! Or, at least, that is how long THEY say it will be gone. We'll see about that.


Have any of you tried Kernel Season's popcorn seasonings? I love these seasonings! The sodium in them is very low which is why I initially started using them. My ears start ringing when I eat food that is high in sodium. I think I like the Ranch the best, however I just tried the Caramel today and it is very yummy. So, if you are a no-more-naked-popcorn freak like myself, which seasoning is your favorite?

On the knitting front, I am plugging away on St. Brigid. I finished the second repeat today and have 9 more to go for the back. Vanessa asked if I like the Cascade 220 yarn and the answer is yes, I do. However, the test will be when I actually wear the sweater later this winter. I'm not sure if I will need to wear something underneath it yet. I really do not like "scratchy" yarn. The cables are "popping" with the Cascade. Joni asked if I was having fun knitting it. I am. I know I will need to keep some smaller projects going as I knit this to help me feel like I am accomplishing something - if you know what I mean :-) Hopefully, my knitting will speed up as I get more familiar with the pattern. My goal is to knit two repeats a week.