9.01.2006

September 1, St. Brigid Starts Today


Does anyone know what today is? September 1st, the much anticipated start date of the Alice Starmore St. Brigid sweater! I guess I'm as ready as much as a-knitter-with-too-many-projects can be. I had hoped to clear my project backlist up, but unfortunately, have only continued to take on more projects. Will this ever end? Or, is this just the fate of a someone who loves to knit?

After purchasing and swatching my St. Brigid yarn in late July, I just could not resist knitting a repeat to see what those cables would look like! It will be difficult to photograph this olive colored Cascade 220 yarn. Any tips?

There is a St. Brigid link to our yahoo group at the top of this blog if you want to take the plunge and knit along with us. And, I need all the moral support I can get as this is my very first sweater!