ONLY because Shelley tagged me......................
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
1. When I eat anything sour (lemons, SweetTarts etc.) my right eyelid automatically shuts and I have to work hard to open it again. It is always the right eye, never the left.
2. Whenever I leave on vacation I MUST leave my house spotless, just in case I die while I'm away.
3. Likewise, the night before I return home I MUST wash all my clothes going back in the suitcase. I don't want my relatives identifying my dirty laundry when the plane or car crashes.
4. I don't ever carry cash in my wallet and , if I do, I never have more than $5. I just don't take the time to go to the ATM to get it and use credit cards for everything. Somehow I think it will curtail my spending but it never does.
5. I don't like to walk into dark rooms or dark houses.
6. I don't use kitchen handtowels to dry my hands but have the bad habit of wiping them on the back on my jeans, yep - my fanny. Consequently, I have been known to walk around the house with flour hand prints on the back of my jeans unbeknownst to me.
Now you know how very strange I am!