12.23.2006

Six Weird Things

ONLY because Shelley tagged me......................

"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1. When I eat anything sour (lemons, SweetTarts etc.) my right eyelid automatically shuts and I have to work hard to open it again. It is always the right eye, never the left.

2. Whenever I leave on vacation I MUST leave my house spotless, just in case I die while I'm away.

3. Likewise, the night before I return home I MUST wash all my clothes going back in the suitcase. I don't want my relatives identifying my dirty laundry when the plane or car crashes.

4. I don't ever carry cash in my wallet and , if I do, I never have more than $5. I just don't take the time to go to the ATM to get it and use credit cards for everything. Somehow I think it will curtail my spending but it never does.

5. I don't like to walk into dark rooms or dark houses.

6. I don't use kitchen handtowels to dry my hands but have the bad habit of wiping them on the back on my jeans, yep - my fanny. Consequently, I have been known to walk around the house with flour hand prints on the back of my jeans unbeknownst to me.

Now you know how very strange I am!

I'm tagging................... Suz, Theresa, Becky, Jenny, Pat and Mama Urchin. Don't feel obligated but if I can admit my weird attributes you can too!