4.23.2007

Project Spectrum Needle Case

In keeping with the current pink-green-yellow Project Spectrum theme, I felt it was time to change my needle case! Several years ago I designed my own special case to suit my needs. I had searched and searched but could not find one that I really liked. So here she is..........my very own double point needle keeper..........
The outside pocket holds a needle gauge, tape measure and stork scissors.

The inside pocket has slots for my double point needles. I recently added the top flap after I accidentally picked up the case upside down and all my needles fell out!

Not much of an accessory but she fits my knitting needs just right. She is small and fits right into my purse. She is not any bigger than a sunglasses case and I can always find fun quilted patterns that remind me of Vera Bradley.
I might have to change out the cases with each new Project Spectrum color theme. How is that for originality? Of course, it would be far better if I would KNIT something using the current colors. I do have a few other pink-green-yellow projects in progress that you will get to see soon, I hope.