2.05.2007

ABC Meme

Robin tagged me with The Alphabet Meme:

A - Available or Taken: Taken , most definitely and still lovin him
B - Best Friend: hmmmm..too many favorites to pick just one
C - Cake or Pie: Pie - Lemon Meringue
D - Drink of Choice: Crystal Light Peach Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: My Bible
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: I don't really have one (moved A LOT!)
I - Indulgence: Lemon Supreme Pie
J - January or February: February, the month my first child was born
K - Kids & ages: Jennifer (21) and Allison (20)
L - Life is incomplete without: My Savior, Jesus
M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): Wedding Date 07/16/83
N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Braeburn apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Hsss! Snakes! Snakes!
Q - Fave Quote: Pretty is as pretty does. .. from my Mom and my Grandma
R - Reason to Smile: It brightens the life of whomever you are smiling at.
S - Season: Fall (the quaking aspen)
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: passing on the tagging this time round
U - Unknown fact about me: I was hit by a car whilst jogging and the drive drove away
V - Vegetable you don't like: cooked spinach
W - Worst Habit: throwing my clothes on the bathtub edge instead of putting them away
X - X-rays: many
Y - Your Fave Food: Chicken and Dumplings with turnip greens and water bread
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio